Hacking Help! how do i repartition my external hard drive?

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a Mx-Actively cooled hard drive enclosure with 160gb hard drive. it has 4 partitions , g,f,h,i, how do i make t into 1 partition?

i want to put it all as 1 so i can make it into wbfs and play wii games.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiihacker3000 said:
i have a Mx-Actively cooled hard drive enclosure with 160gb hard drive. it has 4 partitions , g,f,h,i, how do i make t into 1 partition?

i want to put it all as 1 so i can make it into wbfs and play wii games.
What OS are you using? If the drive is empty, or you don't care about the data on it, it's rather easy to do with Windows Disk Management. Delete all the partitions and create a new one using the entire space available. If you are willing to use Configurable USB Loader (for now, the other loaders might support it in the future), you should seriously give some thought to using FAT32 instead of WBFS on the partition. See the loader's thread for all the details.

On a Windows XP machine one of the ways you can get to the disk management is from Start->Settings->Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Computer Management and then Disk Management under the Storage section. Make sure you are on the right drive/partition before deleting anything, double check all prompts. Oh, and if you do decide to go the FAT32 route, you'll need a program that is capable of formatting partitions larger than 32GB to FAT32. You can find info on those in the Configurable USB Loader thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.