[Help] Help locating graphics?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by KamekSans, Sep 28, 2016.

1. KamekSans
    OP

KamekSans Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2016
    United States
    Hey all, this is a simple problem, but it's been driving me insane.

So I've been working on a graphics mod for Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I have no problem with dumping/repacking, thankfully. However, I can't for the life of me find possibly the most important textures in the game: the stickers.

I've looked through pretty much everything in the romfs folder, and I've looked at all the files that it could be in, but I haven't even found anything remotely related to stickers, except for the base animations for them (i.e. when they fall to the ground from a ? block, I think). So does anyone know where the hell they are?!

For reference, I've checked everything in these folders:
    /ad
    /battlemap
    /ed
    /enemy
    /item
    /map
    /map_piece (it's unused anyway though)
    /mobj and /mobj/other (I can't seem to find anything in /mobj/access at the moment)
    /npc
    /op
    /party
    /pera
    /player
    /robj
    /shared
    /ui
    ...which is essentially the entirety of the romfs/Graphics folder. They may be in a different folder in the romfs, but I've done a thorough investigation haven't turned up anything.

So if anyone could at least point me in the right direction, it'd be really appreciated.