[HELP] Having some issues with save managers.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Goshi, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Goshi
    OP

Goshi GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    California
    So I've been trying to backup my Animal Crossing New Leaf save file so I can edit it. I first tried out JK's Save Manager, but whenever I select New Leaf it the bottom screen goes red and it freezes. My firmware is 10.6.0-31U and my entry point is the internet browser.

I don't know if it's acting this way because I haven't picked up my 3DS to Homebrew in seventeen days or what(and it worked prior to my absence of its use), does anyone know what the problem is? It does this with the "save_manager" application as well. Other applications on Homebrew work perfectly fine, though, and don't react the same way.

I just tried "re-installing" homebrew, and I'm still having the same issue. If there's any other save managers out there that would work for this sort of thing, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me about 'em.

2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Honestly, if you have the browser, then please downgrade to 2.1 and install a9lh. This will literally make everything so much simpler

https://3ds.guide

3. Goshi
    OP

Goshi GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    California
    Alright. Hope that fixes my issue.