Hacking [Help] Getting GW Blue Card on Luma A9LH

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty much in the title. I finally got Luma A9LH installed yesterday (after so long) and I want to get my GW Blue card working. I know you guys will say "go with a different DS flashcart" but I prefer to make its use out of the blue card. I installed bluecardfix.cia but it still didn't work.

What should I do?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by Temarile,
Reactions: Davidosky99

andzalot55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had you just googled "gbatemp blue card luma" or even bothered to looked in the tutorial section: as it happens I have written a step to step tutorial on how to use gateway blue card on luma3ds. Give me a minute to look it up and link it for you.

I had forgot to mention I am in a time crunch right now so I can't look it up (currently in class; college student.)

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had forgot to mention I am in a time crunch right now so I can't look it up (currently in class; college student.)
I've added the link to my tutorial in my first post.It won't take more than 10 minutes. You don't need the bluecardfix.cia at all.

Argona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I followed the guide and it was working, but after the recent gateway update to 3.7.2 it has stopped working. I have the latest luma as well. Is this only me or is it happening to other people?

andzalot55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I followed the guide and it was working, but after the recent gateway update to 3.7.2 it has stopped working. I have the latest luma as well. Is this only me or is it happening to other people?
I got mine working. Just follow the steps in the link that @Temarile provided in his/her first post here.

Argona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must have had an old version of the linked files, i redid it with the linked files and it worked.

Thanks Temarile!

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users