Nelkia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey
I have a big problem.. I had like 50 3ds Games/ FBI / Freeshop on my ds.. but they are all gone now. I wanted to install like 120 GBA games with FBI by using Install all cia and delete afterwards. After all my GBA games were installed.. I went back to my homescreen and all my 3ds games ( just 5 survived) , FBI , Homebrewlauncher, Freeshop were gone.. and were replaced by gifts. These GBA Games won't even start. I just get a blackscreen.

I still have a second FBI installed i can snap on. And my 3ds Games and everything are still installed. But when I want to start those games through FBI it tells me "Failed to launch title. Result code : 0xC9A0CC04 Level Status (25) Summary: Invalid State (5) Module: Applet (51) Desc: <unknown>(4) After i exit FBi.. the game that couldnt start .. starts.?

I am on Luma3ds v6.3.1

I don't know what to do

Attachments

• IMG_3492.JPG
    IMG_3492.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 238
Last edited by Nelkia,

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey
I have a big problem.. I had like 50 3ds Games/ FBI / Freeshop on my ds.. but they are all gone now. I wanted to install like 120 GBA games with FBI by using Install all cia and delete afterwards. After all my GBA games were installed.. I went back to my homescreen and all my 3ds games ( just 5 survived) , FBI , Homebrewlauncher, Freeshop were gone.. and were replaced by gifts. These GBA Games won't even start. I just get a blackscreen.

I still have a second FBI installed i can snap on. And my 3ds Games and everything are still installed. But when I want to start those games through FBI it tells me "Failed to launch title. Result code : 0xC9A0CC04 Level Status (25) Summary: Invalid State (5) Module: Applet (51) Desc: <unknown>(4) After i exit FBi.. the game that couldnt start .. starts.?

I am on Luma3ds v6.3.1

I don't know what to do
you hit the 300 TITLE limit, time to remove some

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

I am on Luma3ds v6.3.1

I don't know what to do
3ds has a title limit of 300 no way around it other then making an emunand

Reactions: Nelkia

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There's a limit of 300 icons (meaning games, apps, badges, etc.) on the home menu, going past it hides all older stuff. If you have THAT many GBA games, just use an emulator for them, not worth installing them all!

Reactions: Nelkia

Nelkia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh wow... Didn't know that.. I was so stressed and sad.. Thank you guys I will update, if it works :)
Is it also a reason that those GBA Injects won't start and give me a Blackscreen? Or is it becuase my Luma3ds version is kinda outdated?

Last edited by Nelkia,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh wow... Didn't know that.. I was so stressed and sad.. Thank you guys I will update, if it works :)
Is it also a reason that those GBA Injects won't start and give me a Blackscreen? Or is it becuase my Luma3ds version is kinda outdated?
Probably just badly made CIAs, remaking them should work, but again, use an emulator for them.

SCOTT0852

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For GBA, injects are actually the best option as they use the arm7 processor too. (arm7 is only ever used for GBA games/injects, emus can't use it so they're slower) Remaking the CIAs should fix them though.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For GBA, injects are actually the best option as they use the arm7 processor too. (arm7 is only ever used for GBA games/injects, emus can't use it so they're slower) Remaking the CIAs should fix them though.
While that's true, it's only ever worth making CIA versions of games that can't run on emulators properly or if it's only like 10 games you want to have. For 100+ games, it's not worth it and is instead just crowding your menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning