1. Archangel22

OP Archangel22 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Help I just setup my ezflash Jr for OG gameboy. I turn it on and its stuck on the ez flash loading screen.

I put the .dat file for ezflash jr from the website they had. I created a gb folder in the root which contains the games. I created a saver folder in capitals. I created another folder in the root called update which contains the update firmware but the screen wont load to run the update. What am I doing wrong?

I have a 256mb microsd card. Is that supported does it need to be 4gb cause I dont need that much space. I formatted it to fat32 with default allocation size. have formatted it 5 times with no luck. I even simply put a SAVER folder in the root which is empty and just the firmware .dat file in the root and nothing else and it still hangs on the EZ flash loading screen. I cant even get to the part to run the update file

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    Original Gameboy or does it have a screen mod?

3. Archangel22

Australia
    all OG, no mods to it. from day 1 untouched. can load games on it via the original carts. just ez flash wont load anything. its funny I have the omega for gba and that worked just fine and still does so I know Im not missing something or making mistakes

4. Shadow#1

United States
    Tried it on your system the Omega works on?

5. Archangel22

Australia
    nope on my gba samething just the ez flash LOADING screen and nothing else

oh yeah and for reference on youtube videos I dont get the OSINT part that shows under the Loading.. prompt. Mine just says Loading..

Though not sure if that may be because I downloaded the latest 1.04fw maybe the youtube clips are for older versions

Last edited by Archangel22, Jul 26, 2020
  6. Shadow#1

United States
    Try the test flight fw?

7. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

China
    find a 4GB sd card at least.

TunaKetchup likes this.
  8. Archangel22

Australia
    it will be awhile to find a sd card that is 4gb at least and it seems like overkill for space considering that the library for gb and gbc is not even 1gb. as said I have over a thousand gb games and only used 60mb and have heaps more left for gbc but Ill try find an sd card from a friend to borrow as I dont want to buy another and then never use it again if it doesnt work with ez flash

9. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

China
    It has been stated on the official website that the EZ-FLASH Junior uses SD cards with a capacity of 4GB-32GB, and the use of SD cards larger or smaller than this range can cause various problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nothing, bootup, flash