Help: Error Code 204036 & WAD Manager Error

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gamepopper, Mar 25, 2012.

Mar 25, 2012
  1. gamepopper
    OP

Newcomer gamepopper Member

United Kingdom
    So I have had the Homebrew Manager set up and the WAD manager to try out a few games. I decided to purchase two games I used to have installed a while ago (R-Type and Star Soldier R) but after I purchased them I tried to download them but I got Error Code: 204036 on both, and this occurs even if I try to download to either the Wii System Memory or my SD Card.

What makes it worse is that I can't install them as WADs again either because when I do (using WAD Manager 1.8 on default settings), I can only make them work in the System Memory and when I run them I get "Channel can't be used." on both.

I'm using Wii version 4.3E.

Any help is needed!

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    If you used to have pirated copies of the games installed, you may have issues trying to install legit versions of the same games from the shopping channel if you didn't completely delete the original pirated games.

You can try uninstalling the pirated WADs, or you can carefully use any title deleter to remove all traces of them and nothing else. Then confirm your shopping channel and IOS56 are up to date and try installing the content you paid for again.

3. gamepopper
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well I was able to remove them using anytitledeleter, reinstalled the Shopping Channel and IOS56 using DOP-Mii but I still get error 204036. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or something really wrong. :(

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    was the wii ever region changed?

5. gamepopper
    OP

United Kingdom
    I don't believe it was.