Hacking [Help] Enable to connect to eshop (emunand) - (0022-2634)

kactusss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!
I hope I am in the right place...

I have an old EUR 3DS XL on 9.2 sysnand.

Last night I formated and updated my emunand witch is now on 9.5
After I unlinked the sysnand/emunand by formatting my sysnand (with the sd card out).

So now I have a fresh 9.2 sysnand and an 9.5 emunand

But I when I try to connect to the eshop on the 9.5 emunand it gave me an error (code : 0022-2634).

Has anyone have an idea what is the problem ? Did I do something wrong ? :unsure:
Thank you very much in advance for your help :)

TL;DR : 9.5 emunand can not connect to eshop; error code 0022-2635

kactusss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank for your response!

On my sysnand, my NNID was connected yes.

Now when I open the eshop (on emunand), it throw me the error just before it usually ask for my password..

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a NNID configured in sysNAND or emuNAND on my N3DS and I'm able to pass through to eShop.

On my last unit, I unlinked sys/emuNAND and I had to connect the SAME NNID on both sysNAND and emuNAND before I could get to eShop. Try connecting the same NNID you have in sysNAND into emuNAND. Nintendo see's the same serial of the device when you connect, so two seperate NNID's will likely fail.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having similar issue here
I have sysNAND on 9.2 and unlinked emuNAND on 9.5 (unlinked by formatting emuNAND, not sysNAND)

I had this NNID set up in sysNAND, and never open eShop or anything while in emuNAND (I even upgrade emuNAND using 3DNUS method)

So today I decided to create another emuNAND (linked) and upgrade to 9.6 to use with rxTools. but on opening eShop, I got this 022-2634 error
Is it possible to use this NNID in my newly created emuNAND?

UPDATE

somehow I decided to open NNID settings in sysnand (and risk accidental update :P) and it works. no error 022-2634 while logging in
now just to make sure that no downloaded updates, I restored NAND backup to sysnand, create new emunand and update to 9.6.0, open rxtools and ... eshop access

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2