Hacking [HELP] Dumping Cart2 Save without Powersave

pokemoner2500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there's anyway to dump my Pokemon Omega Ruby save to import into a CIA. (I already know how to inject it.)

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be a one way transfer with it getting deleted from the cart but you could use the official Nintendo Save Data Transfer tool from the eshop.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
That could work. Problem is, you'll get the same results as with SaveDataFiler. The save transfer tool pretty much does what SaveDataFiler does, and because Gateway hasn't fixed the save encryption for gateway mode yet, it won't work either even if it can see the CIA of the game you installed. I had PowerSaves when I dumped my game, so was able to decrypt it and import it into my dump of the game. There's no way of doing this without PowerSaves currently. Sorry. :(

FYI, CIAs installed with DevMan likely will not appear for the save data transfer tool while in Classic Mode. Though I have not tested this.

You'll need to be Classic mode for the save encryption to work so long as you are on a newer firmware like 9.2 for example.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I was wondering if there's anyway to dump my Pokemon Omega Ruby save to import into a CIA. (I already know how to inject it.)

Dump the whole game as a rom from your cart , with It's header, and play as. 3dz, (save should be intact this way)

With the game showing in red cart,
You can use save data transfer tool in gateway mode.

Note that it worked for me, as my sav was played on 4.5 unit

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to the RAM exploits it should be possible but not tested. Just use the exploit to get the whole ram save then use the ramsav to main converter included in the post. Then import that with SDF

I have not tested but don't see why it shouldn't work

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

The save that results from this isn't quite ready for use with SaveDataFiler. They mentioned they are "sorta" working on this, but it's not ready yet. The SaveTransferTool will only work if the save on the cartridge was started while in Classic Mode on a 4.5 console. If it was saved on a 6.x fw system or newer, then the save will NOT be transferable while in Gateway mode since Gateway mode doesn't use the new save encryption yet.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just saw the link to the source for the conversion to main and assumed it worked. And gateway mode cam use the new encryption if you're on a newer sysnand. Which is mentioned in the guys post.

Edit that exploit gives fully decrypted saves so the only thing is if the converter works yet which I'm not sure some I just saw agithub link to the source.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things