Gaming [HELP] Ds two and iedge wifi problems

azulthewise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright heres my original message over at supercard forums.

"
Alright so first and foremost im new here NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! Now onto the problem , I purchased these for wifi play of the pokemon games I was under the assumption that since the cart emulates an original cart that it was possible that and I have seen people here posting about online play of poketitles. However I cant seem to get a wifi battle in any pokemon mainly worried about black and white. When I say no wifi battles I mean I cant even connect by inferred any help here would be great, Also my pokemon white and black have a wierd slowness to them the intro will still be going long after the intro music is finished. Lastly I cant access ingame cheat menu using the hot key L+R+start any help ont his is greatly appreciated !"

The problem persist on the iedge as well. I know supercard is capable of getting the roms to do wifi mysterygift and battles but im unable to and am getting frustraded. The dsi is clear connected to my wifi. Black ops plays fine on my wifi its so far only the pokemon games that dont am I doing something wrong I need someones help in this matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1