DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somone help me downgrade the official firmware 3.50 to 1.50 so that i can put a custome firmware. If it helps I have a psp (phat). And if someone can help me with the instalation of the custome firmware

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Or you can update to 5.03 NOT 5.50 and then load up Davee's HEN and:

a) Install 5.00 M33-6 using Hellcat's Recovery Flasher or
b) Create a Pandora battery and MMS using PSP Tool

DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raing3 said:
Or you can update to 5.03 NOT 5.50 and then load up Davee's HEN and:

a) Install 5.00 M33-6 using Hellcat's Recovery Flasher or
b) Create a Pandora battery and MMS using PSP Tool
I still need to create a magic stick how do i do option (a)

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Download this, this and this
2) Copy eggsploit.tiff from the PHAT directory in ChickHENR2.rar to X:\PSP\PHOTO\eggsploit.tiff
3) Copy 500.PBP to X:\500.PBP
4) Copy RECOVERY folder from rflash160.rar to X:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY
5) Go into the Photo menu on the XMB of the PSP
6) The screen should flash green if it worked (otherwise it will freeze and the PSP will freeze, if so retry)
7) Follow the options of Hellcats recovery flasher very carefully

X:\ is the Memory Stick drive

I would suggest making a MMS and Pandora battery also because otherwise you will be fucked if you brick the PSP and you will have to buy a Pandora. Making a Pandora and MMS is rather quick and you can still use the pandora as a normal battery and use the MMS as a normal memory stick.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Download this, this (version 1.00) and this
2) Copy eggsploit.tiff from the PHAT directory in ChickHENR2.rar to X:\PSP\PHOTO\eggsploit.tiff
4) Copy "PSP\GAME\PSP Tool" folder from "PSP Tool 1.00.zip" to X:\PSP\GAME\PSP Tool
6) The screen should flash green if it worked (otherwise it will freeze and the PSP will freeze, if so retry)
7) Load PSP Tool from the Game menu and select "Memory Stick Options" > "Create Magic Memory Stick" > "Despertar del Cementerio v8 (5.00 M33-4)" (there is also a documentation file included with PSP Tool which should help if you have any problems)
8) After the MMS has been created reboot the PSP with the Pandora battery while holding the boot key you select during the MMS creation process and select "Install M33".
9) To update to the latest version of M33 download download this and run from the Game menu.

DSiImporter

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raing3 said:
1) Download this, this (version 1.00) and this
4) Copy "PSP\GAME\PSP Tool" folder from "PSP Tool 1.00.zip" to X:\PSP\GAME\PSP Tool
7) Load PSP Tool from the Game menu and select "Memory Stick Options" > "Create Magic Memory Stick" > "Despertar del Cementerio v8 (5.00 M33-4)" (there is also a documentation file included with PSP Tool which should help if you have any problems)
8) After the MMS has been created reboot the PSP with the Pandora battery while holding the boot key you select during the MMS creation process and select "Install M33".
9) To update to the latest version of M33 download download this and run from the Game menu.
will this work if i dont downgrade 3.50 to 1.50 oficial firmware

andyc799

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
use this to downgrade/upgrade your offical firmware:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6O10WQJ0
lets u install cfw:3.52m33.then the world is your oyster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o