Can someone help me?

uchihamadara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I tried to downgrade my PSP to 1.50 OFW using Hellcat Recovery and when it was over, the PSP turned itself off like it was supposed to and the green light started blinking. But now the PSP doesn't turn on. It just stays with the green light on but the screen doesn't turn on. Can someone please help me? I've waited a long time to get a PSP and this happened before I could properly use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to downgrade my PSP to 1.50 OFW using Hellcat Recovery and when it was over, the PSP turned itself off like it was supposed to and the green light started blinking. But now the PSP doesn't turn on. It just stays with the green light on but the screen doesn't turn on. Can someone please help me? I've waited a long time to get a PSP and this happened before I could properly use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
There is a video guide to trying to unbrick your PSP here :-

https://gbatemp.net/threads/install-psp-6-61-pro-c-infinity-custom-firmware.468844/

If you're lucky, then one of the button combinations in the video will work for you.

Reactions: zfreeman

uchihamadara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
There is a video guide to trying to unbrick your PSP here :

If you're lucky, then one of the button combinations in the video will work for you.
I tried these before and it didn't work. My system was originally on 3.52 M33 when I tried to downgrade it.
Post automatically merged:

If you're one the lucky people to own a 100x model then you can create a pandora battery and use it to recover the system.
It is a PSP 1000......but I don't have the money to buy a Pandora Battery and a replacement one. Is there any other way??

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
I tried these before and it didn't work. My system was originally on 3.52 M33 when I tried to downgrade it.
Post automatically merged:

It is a PSP 1000......but I don't have the money to buy a Pandora Battery and a replacement one. Is there any other way??
If you don't have another PSP to make a pandora battery then you're sadly out of luck, you could just do it that way if you have another one, then convert the battery to normal after you're done. You need an original Sony battery to convert it to Pandora one. Also did you try booting to recovery menu? (Holding R when PSP's booting)

Reactions: AncientBoi

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're out of luck, I'm afraid. The problem is, in order to make a pandora battery, you will need an official Sony battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-