Hacking Help ! Did I brick my Vita..... H-encore2 problem.

jjvcrew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, recently bought an OLED Vita 3G-Wifi model. Try to Mod it following this video

I followed all the steps. After I gain FTP access around 7 minutes in the video. I then installed IMCunlock and changed to Default 2xxx storage option settings and took out the 8GB vita memory card I was using and restart the hacking process by using the Vita internal 1GB memory.

Everything was fine until I installed Modoru, Enso and starting to downgrade from 3.73 to 3.60. After the downgrade Vita reboot and I tried to click on h-encore2 it just went to white screen and reboot. No matter how many times I tried or hold R button same result reboot. So I formatted my 1GB interal memory to restart the process from beginning. After reboot I noticed my firmware is still showing 3.60 not 3.73 and H-encore2, Vitashell, Modoru, and Enso I installed all gone. When I try to connect FinalHE its having trouble connecting.

What should I do now ? Can I format my vita system instead of internal memory to star over or should I update my firmware to 3.73 using Sony official update ? Will my IMCunlock hack cause a problem now if I format my system or update the firmware ? Please help. Thanks in advance,

Last edited by jjvcrew,

gibtwg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, recently bought an OLED Vita 3G-Wifi model. Try to Mod it following this video

I followed all the steps. After I gain FTP access around 7 minutes in the video. I then installed IMCunlock and changed to Default 2xxx storage option settings and took out the 8GB vita memory card I was using and restart the hacking process by using the Vita internal 1GB memory.

Everything was fine until I installed Modoru, Enso and starting to downgrade from 3.73 to 3.60. After the downgrade Vita reboot and I tried to click on h-encore2 it just went to white screen and reboot. No matter how many times I tried or hold R button same result reboot. So I formatted my 1GB interal memory to restart the process from beginning. After reboot I noticed my firmware is still showing 3.60 not 3.73 and H-encore2, Vitashell, Modoru, and Enso I installed all gone. When I try to connect FinalHE its having trouble connecting.

What should I do now ? Can I format my vita system instead of internal memory to star over or should I update my firmware to 3.73 using Sony official update ? Will my IMCunlock hack cause a problem now if I format my system or update the firmware ? Please help. Thanks in advance,

The 3G Vita doesn't have 1GB of internal storage, only the 2k and tv models do.

Momofor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
You shouldn't hold the R button I also tried the same video, try launching the app without pressing R.
And the best way to hack the vita is by following vita.hacks.guide

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo
What's the story ? how can we help im stoned bored af & willing to help ..but i need details as in what's going on atm with your Vita!!!! can you install anything yet>? >? did you downgrade to 3.60 >3.65
don.t panic don't do anything drastic ............
we will get there in the end !!
details... i need em... asap...
IF
you did downgrade already & have vitashell & can install VPK's try this i have personally use this on more than 10 PS Vita's ( I'm always hacking my family friends at work ect ...PS Vita N3DS WIIU ect ect ) this is a nice fast alll in one hack for Vita takes about 3 minutes and you are set

https://github.com/theheroGAC/Mod-My-vita/releases

i reckon theheroGAC might get some flack atm because he tried to steal another code or so its claimed ...
BUT
forget the drama if it happens the dude is a great Dev .. made many good things for vita inc Autoplugin which is such a useful app
&
https://github.com/theheroGAC/Mod-My-vita/releases

Mod my Vita simply does everything for you

Last edited by SuperDan,

asakapa619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

You've just downgraded to 3.60fw of course "h-encore2" won't work no matter what you do, that is bcoz h-encore2 works only on 3.65 and up! if you want to jailbreak your 3.60fw use "https://henkaku.xyz/" instead... go to your browser on your vita and input that link and click install....then your done!
Have a nice day!:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, the first scooby doo live action film?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's cancelled and not in the works anymore
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    im gonna binge watch metalocalypse, any tips?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty yeah in th elive action Shaggy meets a girl that introduces herself as "Mary jane" shaggy responds "thats my favorite name"
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    damn
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    the james gunn scooby doo is wild
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, it also had several deleted scenes
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    i wish someone could remake it or leak the footage
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: i wish someone could remake it or leak the footage