djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MyGangstaZ said:
My old username is My*iggaZ I had to change so I could post again so. I am still having problems installing cios_fix. I have updated to 3.3u. installed IOS 16. Opened custom Wad manager and it won't install cios_fix.. Is there any way to get that running pirate in here? I'll pm him.

can you install any WADS ? if not then ios16 didnt install

ppajko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the ios16 to install but when i fo the cmos fix within wadmanager16 I get the 1035 error.
What is going on with this.

ppajko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ios downgrader gives me 1035 - cmos fix gives me 1035- wii gator installs-wad manager installs. backups dont play. 37 cmos is installed. v249 will install but not the cmos fix. Please help
smile.gif

Also when triing to do downgrade I get 2011 error.

Also When I do cIOS downgrader 1.2 I get error: Could set system menu UID (title 1-2) (ret= 1017)

also when I did AnyRegion Changer changer on top of the screen I see in RED WARNING: Area/SysMenu Mismatch!----What is this ?

Thanks guys and any help would be great

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay here is how to fix the Error ret -1035.

First Download the Cios Uninstaller V1.1 and 1.0

1.1: Download

1.0: Download

Now start the Cios Uninstaller 1.1. If he says : IOS detected, uninstall it. If he didn´t detect a Cios np.

Now start the Cios Uninstaller 1.0. If he says : IOS detected, uninstall it.

When he doesnt uninstall a Cios with 1.0 and 1.1 you are screwed.

Now try again to install the CIos_fix.wad

It should now works fine.

Thats how to fix that damm error!!

catb50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So If I get an error saying CIOS could not be unistalled then theres nothing I can do?
I will try it tomorrow. Hopefully it works because I want to downgrade to Firmware 3.2U so I can run DJTAZ Back Loader 0.3g. Currently Im running Softchip on 3.4U.

catb50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you!!!
smile.gif
Worked Like a charm. I tried cIOS Uninstaller v1.1 and I got Error. So I tried cIOS Uninstaller v1.0 and Success
smile.gif
. So uninstalled IOS249 and reformated Wii and started softmod from scratch and so far so good. Thank you vary much.

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Make 2 new folders called cios uninstaller 1 (and 1.1), and put them in the apps folder. Drag the .dol files into the folders and rename them boot.dol, and then run through the HBC.

glosbobby1970

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I done all that and it said no custom cios installed. Do I really need to do this part or can I go straight to the downgrade option. If I do that, I click on firmware downgrader and it asks me to install any wii firmware you want but there is no listed only a load and a back button. Any ideas.

Many thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol