nice username
laugh.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not been able to install this with the custom WM either. I get ERROR! (ret = -1035)

Anyway I can fix this? I am trying to get DVDX working on my friends 3.3U Wii and I need to get this to install.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
Diffusion said:
Someone I knew had the same problem, but "cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad" installed correctly for them.
What does that have to do with running the cios_fix.wad?
blink.gif
If he's following the guide to remove Oct 23 update, all he needs is to install a cIOS. It doesn't matter which one it is, as long as it installs and works with IOS downgrader.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diffusion said:
jservs7 said:
Diffusion said:
Someone I knew had the same problem, but "cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad" installed correctly for them.
What does that have to do with running the cios_fix.wad?
blink.gif
If he's following the guide to remove Oct 23 update, all he needs is to install a cIOS. It doesn't matter which one it is, as long as it installs and works with IOS downgrader.
AHHHHH. Ok then, Ill try that 249 one then.
smile.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one not getting DVDX working?
tongue.gif
I installed the cios_fix.wad with the regular WAD Manager, then ran the IOS Downgrader, but I didn't see anything download. (Not sure it's supposed to)

I am stumped.
frown.gif

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
Diffusion said:
jservs7 said:
BTW... anyone have a link? I tried Googling cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad, but came up short.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1510955
Thanks Diff, but when I try to run the cios_fix under custom WAD Manager, I still get the same -1035 error. Or do I have to use the regular WAD Manager?

Seems using the Custom WM doesn't install the 'cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad'. Not sure why.

Using the regular one works fine.
smile.gif

MyGangstaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My old username is My*iggaZ I had to change so I could post again so. I am still having problems installing cios_fix. I have updated to 3.3u. installed IOS 16. Opened custom Wad manager and it won't install cios_fix.. Is there any way to get that running pirate in here? I'll pm him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."