[Help] CHMM2 not working after A9LH

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CapitolLimited, Jan 4, 2017.

1. CapitolLimited
    OP

CapitolLimited Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2011
    United States
    Hey guys,

Did some Googling, but seems like this a unique issue.

I had homebrew before and used CHMM2 perfectly fine, and it would apply the themes with no error. However, I installed A9LH today, and although it works perfectly fine (save_manager and FBI), CHMM2 is in a broken state for me. Everytime I try to run it through the Homebrew Launcher, it initially gives off the glitch screen (supposed to do that after running it), but then it hangs at a Black screen when it should display the CHMM2 menu. The thing is, I haven't even run it once since A9LH, so this is BEFORE applying a custom theme.

Does anyone have a solution to this, or even how to "reinstall" CHMM2?

EDIT: Didn't fix it, ended up just installing the cia for CHMM2 and the worked. Not sure why Homebrew CHMM2 decided not to work anymore, but at least I have my custom themes back!

Last edited by CapitolLimited, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Giodude

Giodude GBAtemp's official rock

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Download the cia build of chmm thorough homebr3w, which i'd reccomend installing if you don't have it already. https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebr3w-simple-homebrew-browser-and-installer.434105/

3. CapitolLimited
    OP

CapitolLimited Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2011
    United States
  4. Giodude

Giodude GBAtemp's official rock

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Ik but try it