Hacking Help Cant Connect To The Internet Please Help!

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a linksys router WRT 110 with an ISP which is ClearTM can some 1 give me the exact settings needed to get my wii connected to the internet? i have a 4.2U wii and yes i find an access point and it has no password on it. as of now its at factory defult. can some 1 help me?

Exact Question: can some 1 give me the exact settings needed to get my wii connected to the internet?

please and thank you.

Here is What Ive Tried:

First i made my router to factory default then:
I set wireless security to none,
I changed my wireless channels to 1,2,6,11,
Disabled MAC filtering
"Wi-Fi Protected Setup" is already disabled
i also Disabled SPI Firewall

and i still cant connect!! i get error 52130 (please do not search it up for me, i know what it means)

pembo

Trophies
XP
Country
you might need to turn off the 'wireless n' in the routers web interface to get it to work.
My Wireless N router (linksys) works fine with the Wii, but homebrew really struggles when the wireless N is enabled.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
wiihacker3000 said:
i have a linksys router WRT 110 with an ISP which is ClearTM can some 1 give me the exact settings needed to get my wii connected to the internet? i have a 4.2U wii and yes i find an access point and it has no password on it. as of now its at factory defult. can some 1 help me?

Exact Question: can some 1 give me the exact settings needed to get my wii connected to the internet?

please and thank you.

Wow, your the type that just can't ever learn to do anything without someone holding your hand and wiping your ass.

Hey, just to let you know. Once you get it finally connected to the internet and it asks to do an update, just do it but pull the plug half way through the update. It will give your wii super developer powers. And hey, that secret is just betwen you and me
wink.gif
LMFAO

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
wiihacker3000 said:

please and thank you.

Wow, your the type that just can't ever learn to do anything without someone holding your hand and wiping your ass.

Hey, just to let you know. Once you get it finally connected to the internet and it asks to do an update, just do it but pull the plug half way through the update. It will give your wii super developer powers. And hey, that secret is just betwen you and me
wink.gif

You write beautifully
smile.gif

Glad to see another member thats tired of "personalized help"

yet another post by "wiihacker" LMFAO

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys flame people for having the lack of knowledge you do, but surprisingly is more knowledgeable in the hacking then most?

hempin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try resetting your router (the lil pin hole in back, hold for 25 secs) then unplug for 2 mins. then reset modem and unplug for 2 mins. now plug in modem and wait 5 sec before you finally plug in the router and let them sync each other.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Check your wireless config. Double check wireless security is set to none for now. Also try changing your wireless channel. Make sure MAC filtering is not enabled.
If you can't change wireless settings disable "Wi-Fi Protected Setup".

Also try disabling the SPI Firewall to see if that is interfering.

All these measures are temporary. Once you are able to get connected you should try and enable SPI firewall again, and set up a proper secured password. Such as WPA2 (AES).

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Check your wireless config. Double check wireless security is set to none for now. Also try changing your wireless channel. Make sure MAC filtering is not enabled.
If you can't change wireless settings disable "Wi-Fi Protected Setup".

Also try disabling the SPI Firewall to see if that is interfering.

All these measures are temporary. Once you are able to get connected you should try and enable SPI firewall again, and set up a proper secured password. Such as WPA2 (AES).

First i made my router to factory default then:
I set wireless security to none,
I changed my wireless channels to 1,2,6,11,
Disabled MAC filtering
"Wi-Fi Protected Setup" is already disabled
i also Disabled SPI Firewall

and i still cant connect!! i get error 52130 (please do not search it up for me, i know what it means)

Whats left????

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Manually set ip address, subnet mask and gateway on your Wii.

For example you could give your Wii and ip of 192.168.1.100
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
And the default gateway should be the ip address of your router. In your case it should be 192.168.1.1

I'm assuming you can connect wirelessly with some other device laptop/pc?

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, give him a break. With a name like Wiihacker3000, it's no surprise he can't get on the internet. He only knows how to hack, not network..
smile.gif

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
No, he's not even a wiihacker by any means. Search for posts by him and you'll laugh. A more appropriate name would be WiiQuacker

my post was supposed to have a little humor in it.
smile.gif
I realize he's not even a hacker.

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have sort of a legitimate reason or problem that I can't connect to the internet. For some reason, my WPA wasn't passing in the Nintendo connection so I changed my routers WPA password. Then it worked for a day. Now it won't connect to my router anymore. SO I am just using my neighbors router and that works just fine
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@