Hacking Help buying a Flash Set Please???

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well the M3 seems to cost more then the Supercard by a fair bit and im not really bothered by GBA support so i think im going to go for the tight fitting Supercard lite...
now none of the packages comes with a MK4-Mini or a MK4-Key and the sites that were cheap that were recommended dnt sell it... but then i cna just order form two different sites.
can you tell me if its worth paying the 10 dollars more to get the MK4-Mini over the MK4-Key then i can get round to getting this all setup

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The M3 Lite is also known for quite a tight fit and can have problems bveing removed just like the SCL. I love my SuperCard Lite and the GBA is not as bad as everyone says it is. Also the DS and homebrew on the SCL is the best of any slot 2 flashcart on the market!

Why not get a SuperKey instead of a MK4?

I have also now written a whole SuperCard guide which explains all of the SuperCard options and gives you everything you need to know about the flashcart!

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=31463

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the supercard lite is a MUCH tighter fit compared to the m3 lite. The m3 lite is slightly tighter than the g6 lite, which is really close to perfection in my opinion. No real trouble removing it, nowhere close to the trouble of removing a supercard lite. BUT, the supercard lite is by no means hard to remove as well, just have to know how and which corner to start yanking up first. I agree with the statement about mk4, please get an appropriate passkey for your product made by the same company, less problematic (though they're physically pretty much identical). AKA m3/g6 = passkey/passcard, supercard = superkey, ezflash = ezpass etc.

PiNa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was in the same situation as you couple of weeks ago.
Since I dont care about GBA Support I was thinking about getting Supercard Lite or Supercard Lite Rumble.
Then DS-Xtreme came out and I decided to go for Supercard Rumble as it is much cheaper and once there will be 100% slot 1 sollution with a better price I will swap my SCL Rumble for it.

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok im definetly getting an SCL rumble and thanks ot the links to all the excellent reviews... an you suggest i get one of the super card deals?
so its not worth it getting the MK4-mini just for the EEPROM then? if not then i'll order now...

them sites you gave me, which one is best for delivery to the UK?

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks everyone for all your help, i can now confrim i ordered an SCL Rumble and the Superkey to go with it, hopefully the new not old version
biggrin.gif
and according to Real Hot Stuff i should have it in a week...

YAY i just cant wait, shame my birthday is sitll a few weeks awya so its going to my gf under protection
frown.gif

so mean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1