Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im modding my lil sisters wii and i installed preloader 28 and i think i was supposeds to do something with the nand but i cant remember. i go to sys menu and its all scrumbled and says currupted. help?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ahahahahahahhahahhahhahaaaha

using preloader .28 and softmii?

Posts merged

and by the way the system menu corrupted error is not a brick.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
ahahahahahahhahahhahhahaaaha

using preloader .28 and softmii?

Posts merged

and by the way the system menu corrupted error is not a brick.
yeah but i did it from memory and didnt back up anything. HELP! i can still get to hbc btw

CAN SOMEONE GET A 2.1.1 SOFTMII GUIDE
frown.gif

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, there is a step i missed. its supposed to brick, i just need the guid to know what to do. HELP

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So true. Lmao. Softmii is ancient and combined packages in general aren't very good. They outdate quickly and often brick then.

Softmii is ancient.

Posts merged

And I told you how to fix it. Jesus, reinstall the system menu IOS.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after you install the system menu IOS

follow my guide to get you back on track

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark_anth said:
im downgrading back to 3.2 home that helps

classic noob.

you were told what to do to fix your problem, you cant be bothered actually reading up to find out what you did wrong, and just resort to downgrading in a desperate hope that will fix you.

i wonder how long it will be before you decided to make another thread asking for help (that you wont follow) after you brick the wii downgrading.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0M39A said:
Dark_anth said:

classic noob.

you were told what to do to fix your problem, you cant be bothered actually reading up to find out what you did wrong, and just resort to downgrading in a desperate hope that will fix you.

i wonder how long it will be before you decided to make another thread asking for help (that you wont follow) after you brick the wii downgrading.
Im DEF not a newb. Im just freaking the fuck out. its my sisters. I modded my wii when twilight came out.

Does downgrading brick it? fuuuuuuckk

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0M39A said:
Dark_anth said:

classic noob.

Well, I'm not exactly defending this guy, since he seems to be making one dumb decision after another, but giving straight up, spoon fed answers may stop him creating the aforementioned useless threads. If he can't follow the directions laid out that even a toddler could do, then it should be left at that. People who act stupid with technology don't deserve it, that's my philosophy. Still, we should at least help instead of just toying with him until he ends up annoying us even farther.

I'm not really good with this stuff, since I was smart enough to not use SoftMii and only do a minimalist, bare bones hack (BootMii, HBC, DVDx, cIOS, and cMIOS), but just give him toddler-proof instructions and get it done with.

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark_anth said:
Im DEF not a newb. Im just freaking the fuck out. its my sisters. I modded my wii when twilight came out.

sounds to me like you are the worst kind; the type that thinks they know what they are doing and dont want to actually do any research.

hell, youre trying to follow a close to year old guide. there is practically nothing in that guide that is up to date in any way.

if your sisters wii is a newer boot2v4 wii (aka lu64+) then downgrading will brick it.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0M39A said:
Dark_anth said:

sounds to me like you are the worst kind; the type that thinks they know what they are doing and dont want to actually do any research.

hell, youre trying to follow a close to year old guide. there is practically nothing in that guide that is up to date in any way.

if your sisters wii is a newer boot2v4 wii (aka lu64+) then downgrading will brick it.
just let it be.

i enjoy brick threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg