Hacking help an oldman out.

belfastbloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to ask ,but I need help understanding this whole cfw scene,i just got a new 3ds xl on 9.5 firmware and was wondering if any of you nice peeps could help me or guide me as to wot I need to do to be able to play games without a flashcart althought I have a gateway cart somewhere in my house.i know there is a way using Zelda oot which I have the cart,but just don't understand wot to do.
thanks for any response in advance.

D

Deleted-379826

Sorry to ask ,but I need help understanding this whole cfw scene,i just got a new 3ds xl on 9.5 firmware and was wondering if any of you nice peeps could help me or guide me as to wot I need to do to be able to play games without a flashcart althought I have a gateway cart somewhere in my house.i know there is a way using Zelda oot which I have the cart,but just don't understand wot to do.
Hey man! There's actually a very detailed always updated guide! https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki That guide will get you from your stock 9.5 all the way too the best hack there is for free and without bricking (as long as you follow it by word)! Also no need for that gateway it can actually cause bricks and is not really useful or better than what you will get in the end result. Cheers!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki has everything you need.
You won't need OoT.
Edit: :ninja:

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.