Homebrew [HELP] A9LH & NNID Questions

stzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just recently got arm9 up and running on a n3DS I found on Kijiji for $60. Everything is going well, but I'm a little blurry on some things relating to my NNID (or lack thereof).

Am I good to go ahead and create a new NNID now that I'm running a9lh and downloading all this free shit? Better yet, am I able to unlink my old NNID (from an o3DS) and then link it to my newly hacked n3DS? Sorry if this is a "noob" question, I just don't want to get banned from anything and would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks in advance.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way I know of to move a NNID between Systems is a System Transfer. You are safe, on the other hand, to create a new NNID on your n3DS.

stzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only way I know of to move a NNID between Systems is a System Transfer. You are safe, on the other hand, to create a new NNID on your n3DS.

Ok thanks for the quick reply. How about this scenario: I gave my o3DS to my gf, who was playing a 2DS. She wants to system transfer from the 2DS to the o3DS to get a few games and stuff she used to have on the 2DS. If she does this, would I then be able to link my old NNID from the o3DS to my n3DS? The idea being my old NNID wouldn't technically be linked to a system anymore, as the NNID from her 2DS would have replaced it. Is this correct? Or is an NNID linked to the system until you actually call Nintendo or whatever and unlink it? Again sorry for any noobness aha.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could transfer from the o3DS to the n3DS first so that you get your NNID on your 3DS. Then your gf can transfer from her 2DS to the o3DS. You might have to wait a week in between the transfers though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1