Hacking help a noob with sd2vita fail

josephnero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone.first of all I have a fat (oled) vita on 3.65 hankaku enso with no Vita memory card and only Sd2vita memory.(I bought it second hand a while back).so the thing is last week it got stuck and after forced reboot there isn't any game or app (not even vita shell is left).there are original sony apps. I tried reformating and setting up Sd2vita but no success at all.Hankakau menu is in the settings but when I press unlick memory it says there is no memory.
Now do I need to buy vita memory to set up sd2vita again?( I'm a bit broke at the moment so if I can avoid this it would be awesome.)
any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
It says 0GB in content manager.
you need to install vitashell and if you saw your sd card memory on settings I could send you my vitashell backup but right now you need an official memory card, look for 4 gb cards, maybe from ebay, you will only need it for setting up vitashell and sd card

Reactions: josephnero

josephnero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to install vitashell and if you saw your sd card memory on settings I could send you my vitashell backup but right now you need an official memory card, look for 4 gb cards, maybe from ebay, you will only need it for setting up vitashell and sd card
Thanks.I'll try to get my hands on a official card then post here to get further help from you.thanks

Reactions: aytug25

josephnero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok buddy.I got a vita memory card

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
ok buddy.I got a vita memory card
okay, give me an hour to go home and then I will send you my vitashell backup, and you need to install qmca to your pc for installing backup files to your pc.
I think it is the easiest way to install back vitashell

josephnero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, give me an hour to go home and then I will send you my vitashell backup, and you need to install qmca to your pc for installing backup files to your pc.
I think it is the easiest way to install back vitashell
thanks a ton.I was trying to restore vita shell from front end but it says copy failed cause it's not from your account.I will wait for your help.please take your time thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0