Hacking Help a n00b out?

AGorm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I had a friend soft-mod my Wii a while back. I have always wanted to know how to play backup games off DVD-R's but I don't know if I have the available programs to do so. All I have installed (I believe) is Gecko and the Homebrew Browser. I am using System Menu 4.0 if that helps at all. I have no clue what to do. Thanks.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really recomend you to researchg the things you're using before using them, check what can be wrong at certain time, and how to avoid it, so you do it without any doubt and total confidence...!!
wink.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
here r some pointers

-u need neogamma to play backup discs
-u need to install darkcorp to play backup discs from disc channel
-new wii's w/ d3-2 chipset drives can't play backup discs at all, but usb loaders still work on these wii's
-4.0 sucks, u should follow a guide like the complete softmod guide, the simplistic mod (linked above) or use NUS Auto Downloader's DL Wizard/custom guide generator (see my signature of link). I recommend upgrading to either 4.1 or 4.2. Following one of these guides, will also make sure u have good cIOSs installed so your apps (including neogamma) will run smoothly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: alright