tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
You can vote as much as you want on the same pic by simply clicking the link again and again. I voted 35 times and now your pic has 5/5! Also, I gave the others 1/5 ratings (except for McBoobies
smileipb2.png
, Jk). I hope you win, tinyt!

BTW have you started a new YouTube channel yet?
Aw thank you!
And thank you to everyone else. I really hope I win too!

And about Youtube...
Well, I already have another account (Nothing on it though) and I'm still thinking about another account (diff name so it won't be so obvious that I'm making a second account). For the moment though, I'm a little overwhelmed with teacher recs and college apps, so I'm not sure if I even have time to churn out a review.. I might do Scribblenauts but there seems to be plenty reviews around already. I dunno, we'll see :]

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh crap... I voted and gave you a 5 and I thought the next photos were yours in a album or something and voted the same continuously. Epic fail.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, once again, thanks so much for your support folks!!

Oh and I don't think voting a 1 actually lowers anyone's score...Not that it isn't helpful, but thank you guys for that effort too!

@Finishoff: Teehee, it's totally fine :]

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Is it really alright that we are doing this? Plus declaring it so openly here? If its found out, wouldn't it be like those stuffing the ballots stuff? Isn't that like... BAD?

Still did it too tho
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay