Homebrew help ! 3ds won't boot after system format + wiped sd card

jsnGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I recently purchased a "New" 3DS on ebay which I didn't know it had homebrew installed such as A9LH, Xuma, FBI etc. so I formatted the system, wiped the micro sd card and now it won't turn on (blue light blinks once and screens stay off). Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix this ? Thank you.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys, I recently purchased a "New" 3DS on ebay which I didn't know it had homebrew installed such as A9LH, Xuma, FBI etc. so I formatted the system, wiped the micro sd card and now it won't turn on (blue light blinks once and screens stay off). Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix this ? Thank you.
Just put an arm9loaderhax.bin payload onto the root of the SD card you want to load.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
  • "Autoboot SysNAND"
  • "Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R (A9LH)"
  • "Show current NAND in System Settings"
  • "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"

jsnGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the (A) button and the D-Pad to turn on the following:
  • "Autoboot SysNAND"
  • "Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R (A9LH)"
  • "Show current NAND in System Settings"
  • "Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"
I had already continued without checking any.

Can somebody help me restore the system to its original state, I don't want to brick the system haha. It has 11.0.0-33 firmware so it has its limitations anyways from what I've heard and I don't plan on using homebrew. Do I have to put different files on the SD card ?

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
If you have luma installed it doesnt matter what version your on lmao
P.S: Theres no reason to restore it to the start state as its perfectly good on its own, Just as previous people said, Copy luma files onto the root of your SD card and you should be fine.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had already continued without checking any.

Can somebody help me restore the system to its original state, I don't want to brick the system haha. It has 11.0.0-33 firmware so it has its limitations anyways from what I've heard and I don't plan on using homebrew. Do I have to put different files on the SD card ?
if you mean original stock? download a9lh installer, uninstall a9lh:)

D

Deleted User

You really shouldn't remove A9LH, unless you're selling it back to a store. But if you must, copy arm9loaderhax.bin from this zip to the root of your SD card,
Then turn on your 3DS and uninstall A9LH. (It should be START, if it hasn't changed since I installed A9LH.) After it's uninstalled, format your system and wipe your SD card. Have fun playing only approved games legitimately :P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want a hacked system why waste it? Trade someone who can't/won't downgrade their 11.0 DS for a stock DS and some extra cash or something. That's like tossing half a loaf of bread out because you just ate a sandwich and aren't hungry anymore......

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you don't want a hacked system why waste it? Trade someone who can't/won't downgrade their 11.0 DS for a stock DS and some extra cash or something. That's like tossing half a loaf of bread out because you just ate a sandwich and aren't hungry anymore......

^This.
Honestly, arm9loaderhax is the best thing that could happen to a 3DS. If you don't like it, let another person enjoy it.

imMcAwesome

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hi everyone. Im a little late to the party,but just read everything and i have the same problem. Already tried the solutions given but it doesnt work for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: