Help 3ds half working

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by megahog2012, Sep 10, 2012.

Sep 10, 2012

Help 3ds half working by megahog2012 at 9:56 PM (1,289 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. megahog2012
    OP

Newcomer megahog2012 Newbie

United States
    Ok I need some suggestions Right now my 3ds is having a short I do not know how but here what was going on
    1. When I open up my 3ds regurly I put my game in properly fully charged it won't turn on :(
    2. It will however turn on when I put the screen in a certain position :O
    That is all what was going on I do not know how to fix it so can you guys give me any suggestions
    I might get it fix soon by nintendo if my mom could find the receift
    thank you. :D

2. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

If you want it to get repairs from Nintendo, you don't need a receipt of purchase. It's automatically registered for 1 year of warranty when you buy it, and an additional 90 days if you register on Club Nintendo. Head to their site if you're still under warranty and want it to get it repaired.

3. Tom

Member Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

United States
    Yup , If they didn't sign you up when you bought it like me,then you have a warranty til it needs to be fixed :) Nintendo is pretty good repair wise, sounds like a faulty sensor to me

4. megahog2012
    OP

Newcomer megahog2012 Newbie

United States
    Is the repair free?

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Yeah if it's within the warranty period. Check out the warranty section of Nintendo's site, they'll mail you the packing label and instructions and stuff after you fill out a form or two requesting a repair. It was a simple thing for me getting my DSi repaired.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/lookup/repairs/warrantyLookup.do