3.3U vs 3.4U
(NFS Undercover) W/Softmod
I have no modchip at this time. Only Softmod's
Can Anyone confirm upgrading to v3.4U and getting Undercover to load after update with a Softmod & not a ModChip...
I wanted to know the Pro's vs The Con's on Upgrading to firmware v3.4U
I would like to know if I must get a modchip to get it to work or not.
I am thinking of getting a WiiKey2 Solderless Bundle or D2Pro9 rev3 + WiiClip V4C presoldered
Any Help Would be great here, need input about the Modchips also
Thanks GodSpeed
(NFS Undercover) W/Softmod
I have no modchip at this time. Only Softmod's
Can Anyone confirm upgrading to v3.4U and getting Undercover to load after update with a Softmod & not a ModChip...
I wanted to know the Pro's vs The Con's on Upgrading to firmware v3.4U
I would like to know if I must get a modchip to get it to work or not.
I am thinking of getting a WiiKey2 Solderless Bundle or D2Pro9 rev3 + WiiClip V4C presoldered
Any Help Would be great here, need input about the Modchips also
Thanks GodSpeed






