Hacking HELLPPP.......

yumyum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey what's up guys. I've been having the same problem that it seems other users have posted topics about on forums to no avail. I have a white r4ds and downloaded the newest Kernel from the official website. I copied the 4 required files onto a 2gig Kingston MicroSD, created the new "Games" folder and added a .nds file to my games folder to test out. I also right clicked on my computer/then the correct drive and formatted the sd card. When turning on the NDS it flashes "loading" really quick then goes blank. I have tried it with 2 different Kingston 2 gig cards so I don't think it's the Microsd card. It seems to be either the r4 itself or the files. Please help!! Also if you all think I need to get another r4 where is the best site? I think I got this one from Dealextreme. Everyone seems to have black ones and mines white. Do I need a black one? Oh and one more thing I choose the English Kernel from the official site.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an older computer and seems i've had random problems at first with alot of freezes or other random issues,but what helped me it seems was to unplug any other usb devices while putting files on your memory card......it may not help but it seems to have did the trick for me......

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like a defective R4 to me...
frown.gif
Maybe get another one?

yumyum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it on 2 computers. Tried using the supplied disk and also tried using the download from the official site........

yumyum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx for the link. I tried the Chinese download and have gotten closer it seems. Now instead of flashing Loading.... Now it just freezes on the Loading.... screen. I have no idea now what to do. It seems as though it wants to work it just isn't. Anyone else have any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: