Hello!

PixelHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm Pixel and well... you can probably guess from the fact that I'm posting here, but I'm brand new to this forum. I'm 19, and I have a budding interest in hex editing and potentially creating ROM hacks once I've gained more experience. (At the moment, my experience is limited to editing my Fire Emblem Awakening save files). I'm looking forward to spending time here and growing my skills!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm Pixel and well... you can probably guess from the fact that I'm posting here, but I'm brand new to this forum. I'm 19, and I have a budding interest in hex editing and potentially creating ROM hacks once I've gained more experience. (At the moment, my experience is limited to editing my Fire Emblem Awakening save files). I'm looking forward to spending time here and growing my skills!

I would like to welcome you to our gbatemp. It is awesome and great community to be here. Have fun and you are going to learn a lot from us. Enjoy your stay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol