Hello There

Ichigo Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. My name is Ichigo Storm. I've used this site quite a few times for help with emulation and flashcarts. I've spent all day today trying to get one game to work on my Acekard 2i and after hours of no results I realized how truly inept I am at using this thing. So I thought it might be best to go ahead and join the community since I keep finding myself here for answers. I hope this will be a pleasant experience and I look forward to taking part in discussions with all of you.

Before I post this thread I do have one question. I've searched through each Nintendo DS forum here for a thread on getting the game I mentioned earlier to work but I've yet to find one. If I wanted to make a new thread for getting a certain game to play on an Acekard 2i, where would I post it? It seems appropriate for Game Discussion, Emulation, and Flashcarts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello ^_^
I am The Catboy!
Welcome to GBATemp, just remember to have fun and follow The Rules! Otherwise The Angry Bear Cavalry will follow you! :tpi:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Also I suggest using the search function, there is chance someone has already asked about any game out there and it has been answered already.

Ichigo Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ^_^
I am The Catboy!
Welcome to GBATemp, just remember to have fun and follow The Rules! Otherwise The Angry Bear Cavalry will follow you! :tpi:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Also I suggest using the search function, there is chance someone has already asked about any game out there and it has been answered already.

Thanks! I have tried searching and wasn't able to find anything but I suppose another try couldn't hurt

Ichigo Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was a good suggestion. I was able to find much more that way then I was before. Unfortunately I still haven't found my answer. I just can't get One Piece Gigant Battle 2 to work on my Acekard. I've downloaded about 6 or 7 different roms (both clean and patched) and an ap patch but nothing has worked so far. They work fine on DeSume but not the flashcart.

Ichigo Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks DinohScene!

And Catboy, I've tried that as well but I suppose it never hurts to try again. Hopefully if I keep formatting and reinstalling one of the roms will work eventually

Sorry for disappearing over the weekend. My laptop broke but now I've got it hooked up to a monitor so it's all good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1