Homebrew Hello there, need an idea on what to do...

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there Tempers

Ok I'll get to the point and I'm asking you guys for some ideas to fix this issue. Long story short, 3ds, USA, 11.4. A9LH to B9S, went to update to new B9S 1.2, updated luma to 8.0, now kinda stuck. 3ds reset, no reset, just acts like it wants to turn on, but blue light just shuts off, fully charged. Removed battery, no luck, tried another battery, no luck. Not to be mean or sound ungrateful, but am really looking for real help from more professional and people whom been there, done that. Thanks!

Remy SF3

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't a valid boot.firm on your SD Card.

Try updating to Luma 8.0 again, using the github release. If that doesn't help, are you sure you're on B9S 1.2?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for the quick reply. First of all, you guys ROCK!!!. Seriously not enough thanks here. To answer your question, yes boot.firm was there, apparently it got corrupted somehow, so I went back to 7.1, going to try the update tomorrow. Thanks, now off to finish Shovel Knight!

Remy SF3

TF_Slayar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, thanks for the quick reply. First of all, you guys ROCK!!!. Seriously not enough thanks here. To answer your question, yes boot.firm was there, apparently it got corrupted somehow, so I went back to 7.1, going to try the update tomorrow. Thanks, now off to finish Shovel Knight!

Remy SF3
Any success on the update?

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TF_Slayar

Yes, update went well, followed all the steps as usual, just can't seem to understand why, I did do boot9strap first, that worked well, when I went to update luma, it restarted and then the power issue happen. Just like you guys mentioned, redown luma, and sure enough, stayed up later than usual just to retry it, low and behold it worked. I did not have to redo boot9strap, it had updated successfully. Really don't know what happened, but again many thanks.

Remy SF3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....