Homebrew [Help]Black Screen after closing game

DarkAllNight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I don't know exactly what happened with my 3DS, a few hours ago I was playing Ultimate Mission X and the battery was running low, I waited for the game to auto-save and I shut down my 3DS (The whole power button and the screen asking if you really want to shut off), my 3DS recharged successfully (The red light was gone) and I happily tried turning it on so I could play again, problem is the console is now stuck in an endless black screen. Holding Select or Start still work (Prompting Luma and/or Godmode9 to show up) but besides that nothing works.
I found a thread with a similar problem, and obviously I tried to follow the solution provided there, but a few problems were in the way. As far as I can tell I have the latest Luma version (Follow the link from b9s's guide on how to update), and the option "enable exception handlers " just like in the thread, wasn't available on my menu.

Won't make the same mistake as my last thread so here's the stuff on my 3DS;
B9s: (Don't exactly know the version, it came pre-installed from whom i bought)
Luma3Ds: (As far as I can tell, the latest. Funny thing is the lumaupdater was giving me a strange error, so I had to manually download the newest version and I updated it yesterday)
Ntrselector: (3.6)
Godmode9: (Latest as far as I can tell)

Halp?

Edit: '-' That's.....Odd, I just left my 3DS hanging on the black screen for a whole minute and it's working again..I hope it's not like the mentioned thread where it will work again for a day and die the next.

Last edited by DarkAllNight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth