Hello, new to the forum as a member after reading such helpful stuff!

Mogga666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a member of the community, there has been some amazing things that have happened here in regards to CFW and I'm glad that I finally joined after reading posts that have helped shape my knowledge!

I've installed CFW on a few systems over the years such as:

PS3 Fat 60gb Launch Model (Rebug 4.84)
Nintendo Wii Launch Model
Nintendo Wii U (Haxchi with coldboot, followed some guides on here to achieve this)

And most recently, thanks to many guides on here:

Nintendo Switch (Currently running 9.1.0 with Atmosphere)!

I hope to see this community keep growing and strongly encourage folk browsing through them, to join!

I hope to be able to give my help and knowledge in the forums to those who might need it!

I have a strong understanding of technology from a young age and have some experience in programming, would love to learn how to program for consoles such as the Switch to develop some cool apps.

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a member of the community, there has been some amazing things that have happened here in regards to CFW and I'm glad that I finally joined after reading posts that have helped shape my knowledge!

I've installed CFW on a few systems over the years such as:

PS3 Fat 60gb Launch Model (Rebug 4.84)
Nintendo Wii Launch Model
Nintendo Wii U (Haxchi with coldboot, followed some guides on here to achieve this)

And most recently, thanks to many guides on here:

Nintendo Switch (Currently running 9.1.0 with Atmosphere)!

I hope to see this community keep growing and strongly encourage folk browsing through them, to join!

I hope to be able to give my help and knowledge in the forums to those who might need it!

I have a strong understanding of technology from a young age and have some experience in programming, would love to learn how to program for consoles such as the Switch to develop some cool apps.
Welcome to GBAtemp what language do you program in^_^

Reactions: Alexander1970

Mogga666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to GBAtemp what language do you program in^_^

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm a bit rusty, havent had chance to do some in a while, but I have previously done programming in Microsoft Visual Studio, Java with NetBeans and C++ in Linux Terminal and another program but can't quite remember the name of it right now!

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm a bit rusty, havent had chance to do some in a while, but I have previously done programming in Microsoft Visual Studio, Java with NetBeans and C++ in Linux Terminal and another program but can't quite remember the name of it right now!

Neat! i program in C++ to mostly to make apps though for 3ds homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Get a load from this guy lol. +1