Hello guys. I'm Laughingstock.

Laughing Stock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks. I just wanted to join this wonderful place. You guys have been pretty helpful and I found a ton of awesome homebrew games. I'm a bit confused though.

So a few weeks ago, I was skimming through the DSTT firmware topic when Pokemon Black was released, and I thought, wow, what a bunch of asshats. Then just a few days ago, people were getting mad at SKJmin for not adding the ability to save anywhere in his NSMB hack.

Why does everyone nitpick and rush the people who are doing them favors?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Young people, entitlement as TR said, they're newbies to the scene, blah blah blah. We generally only yell at them when they can be singled out for effect, as when you get a bunch of them in a large thread they never bother to read more than the first post before posting, so if you totally rip somebody to shreds for posting something stupid on page 3, come page 4 there's somebody posting the same thing because they're not going to bother to read before posting (which is one of the major issues).

These in general are the same people that have a warning or two for asking for ROMs, even though you have to type that there are no ROMs on GBAtemp when you sign up.

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country

unsure.gif

user-online.png
iYoshi-
to_post_off.gif
Today, 11:01 AM

ohnoes.png
IT BEGINS

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
It's called N00b Rage.

The more you help people, the more you give them for free, the more they will hate you.

It's a law.
tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e