Hello GBAtemp!

Baboo77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe it is customary to introduce yourself when joining a new forum. I got a 4.2u softmod and enjoying it very much. I'm a regular on wiihacks and have been checking GBAtemp fairly regularly as an unregistered visitor. I see that there is some great info on this site as well and hope that I can make myself a little smarter and share a little bit of what I've learned already.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp!
yaywii.gif

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Doing Haflore's job.
tongue.gif

Great people:

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, and ifish!!

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there! Welcome to GBAtemp.net!!
Thank you arecus2000!!

The following is a short list of members whose actions you should mimic in order to become a better functioning part of GBAtemp.net:

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, arecus2000, and ifish!!

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Baboo77 said:
I believe it is customary to introduce yourself when joining a new forum.
I got a 4.2u softmod and enjoying it very much.
yaywii.gif

I'm a regular on wiihacks and have been checking GBAtemp fairly regularly as an unregistered visitor.
I see that there is some great info on this site as well and hope that I can make myself a little smarter and share a little bit of what I've learned already.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0