OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cardomain.com
XP
Country
United States
howdy, all! this will be my first post (i guess in this area the post count does not go up) as a member on this site. i've been trolling around a bit and figured i would finally introduce myself.

ever since playing my wife's cousins' dss while in japan this last summer, i wanted one. she was semi-ok with the idea because she liked the japanese brain training game. however, she would not let me buy one until a friend of mine bought a phat, modded it and started using it as a japanese dictionary. my last electronic dictionary was stolen from my car several years ago and i have been meaning to buy a new one since. now that i have a ds, i can use it as a japanese dict and play games on the same machine for about the same price as a good electronic dict!

i have modded my phat already to play wi-fi games at work with my friend; just haven't bougt the program for it yet. i was planning on buying an m3 perfect mini (i know it's slot 2
rolleyes.gif
) from getyourgameshere.com, but they're sold out! i thought about going to divineo, but their shipping is insane. so, if anyone knows other places to buy an m3 perfect mini where shipping isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg and my second-born child (the first is already born), please let me know.

i'd also ask about buying from one of you fine people, but i don't have enough posts and i don't want to start out on the bad side of the admins.

thanks in advance for all y'all's help.
bow.gif

arashi_nero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cardomain.com
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
i didn't think that my first post was that bad. now, before y'all start flaming me for stupid noob questions, i have searched the forum and checked every link to a place i could find. some were in canada, and you get charge duty on that. the cheapest i've found for the m3 perfect mini (i have a phat, so i don't need the lite) and a passcard combo with shipping is $103. that is a place in canada with duty. is there anywhere that can top that? your help is greatly appreciated.
biggrin.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the hotel...
.. please don't forget to remove your shoes at the entryway.

We have many forums. If you have questions, find an appropriate one and ask away!

Take the time to read the rules, there aren't many, but most important among them:

No spitting

Don't harass the female occupants.

Don't feed the rabbit-spider-monkey (Frank) table scraps...

..if there's anyone watching.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome! Welcome to City 17! You have chosen, or been chosen to relocate to one of our finest urban centers...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-