Hello everybody :)

panda080282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
HI,

i'm new to this place so.... yup here i am. a DS user frim singapore. found the site to be a dreaome true ever since i slumbled upon it a few days back. found lots of cool suff i need here thanks man!!

ok, now i have a problem........ i need help urgently. ok here goes:

i own an EZFlash 4 Lite flash card, recebtly brought it from yahoo auction. loaded the required software and games, it rn quite well......... but somehow, i can't seem to get any NDS roms to run there, i had to use my R4. and GBA roms that are 32MB or bigger just wouldn't run from there. i understand that the EZFlash Lite have got 256MB of PSRAM...... correct me if i'm wrong, but it should be more than enough to run any GBA rom right? but instead, it just shows a warning saying "PSRAM not enough when i run the card alone without the R4, when i run it with the R4 in slot 1, it wouldn't load.

would some kind soul out there help this clueless guy out? your help would be greatly apprecited.

nugrosjp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
panda080282 said:
HI,

i'm new to this place so.... yup here i am. a DS user frim singapore. found the site to be a dreaome true ever since i slumbled upon it a few days back. found lots of cool suff i need here thanks man!!

ok, now i have a problem........ i need help urgently. ok here goes:

i own an EZFlash 4 Lite flash card, recebtly brought it from yahoo auction. loaded the required software and games, it rn quite well......... but somehow, i can't seem to get any NDS roms to run there, i had to use my R4. and GBA roms that are 32MB or bigger just wouldn't run from there. i understand that the EZFlash Lite have got 256MB of PSRAM...... correct me if i'm wrong, but it should be more than enough to run any GBA rom right? but instead, it just shows a warning saying "PSRAM not enough when i run the card alone without the R4, when i run it with the R4 in slot 1, it wouldn't load.

would some kind soul out there help this clueless guy out? your help would be greatly apprecited.

Have you tried flash up your ds first?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1