Hacking Hekate_ipl.ini boot UMS

Luisgabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I've been using the fastCFWswitch overlay for a while and I'm using the boot ums option to open the sd. when using the option the switch reboots into hekate and automatically opens the ums connection to the sd card

I find it very comfortable because I don't have to go to the tools menu... or press the usbtools and sdcard buttons...if not,the ums connection is made automatically

I have been wondering if there is any configuration that can be added to the hekate_ipl.ini file so that from the launch button there is the option to boot the sd through the ums medium without having to enter the tools menu... just like the fastCFWswitch overlay does

Does anyone know any configuration for the hekate_ipl that loads the sd ums from the launch button?

Reactions: impeeza

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm curious bout rhis but prefer if fastcfwswitch could just boot to ums. I will say an alternative to hekate's ums is to use dbi installers mtp feature. This way you don't have to "reboot" to hekate

Luisgabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Honestly I'm curious bout rhis but prefer if fastcfwswitch could just boot to ums. I will say an alternative to hekate's ums is to use dbi installers mtp feature. This way you don't have to "reboot" to hekate
DBI mtp responder works pretty well... but I'm more curious if it's possible to have a similar option in hekate... I'm struck by how fastCFWswitch works to start the UMS automatically on reboot in hekate... and see if anything can be done similarly from hekate_ipl... sometimes i'm not exactly always in atmosphere and it would be useful to have the option

gotsugua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did someone achieve a way to do that? I was searching for the same thing. It would be convenient (and I like it more than the alternatives).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill