• Total voters

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I like all sub-genres of rock and also love heavy metal. Just don't like the rest of the metal genres.

This thread must have been dedicated to me!
laugh.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I love rock and heavy metal and a bit of death metal(guess its otherwise called black metal i think).. one song that got me hooked to death was Every Time I Die by Children Of Bodom they rock
yay.gif

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hotzdevil said:
I love rock and heavy metal and a bit of death metal(guess its otherwise called black metal i think).. one song that got me hooked to death was Every Time I Die by Children Of Bodom they rock
yay.gif

that's some serious shit!!!
grog.gif

reccently i've been listening only stratovarious but i generally enjoy all sorts of metal!

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
woot Stratovarius is awesome.. I'm not really updated with the current music scene most of the song i've been listening to are really old now but I can't seem to stop listening to these guys like Kamelot, Rhapsody, Stratovaius, Sonata Arctica, Dragon Force, Lucca Trulli, Yngwei Malmsteen not to forget Iron Maiden and Nightwish (its sad that their vocalist left them)..

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm not sure if there's a category called Speed Metal but if there is then most of the bands i mentioned earlier (besides Iron Maiden and Nightwish) would fit in that category no?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have had separate polls. Rock is good, Metal is okay, but only some types. Screamo (kinda classified under both but it's own genre) is absolute shit. Emo that tries to pass off as 'rock', is absolute shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.