ROM Hack Heartgold/SS Hack with Black/White Features

Revolve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. So as the title says I'm looking for a mod of Heartgold/SS which incorporates the TM/HM system of Black and White and if possible the whole pokedex (Sort of like Volt White and Blaze Black do, and mods similar to those).

I'll keep it short and sweet like that because essentially what I want is Volt White/BB for Heartgold and Soulsilver, if you know what I mean.

Does such a hack exist or am I doomed to always wish for and never play such a mod?

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted User

Im pretty sure there isn't one,but someone might pick it up in the future.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
The TM thing MIGHT be possible in a way if you can change them all to key items or something. It was something I was thinking of trying whenever I go back to HGSS hacking, but I haven't been in the mood that much as of late.

As for adding Unova Pokémon (I assume that's what you mean by whole PokeDex), that is a lot easier said than done D= I wouldn't know where to begin.

elementking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
The TM thing MIGHT be possible in a way if you can change them all to key items or something. It was something I was thinking of trying whenever I go back to HGSS hacking, but I haven't been in the mood that much as of late.

As for adding Unova Pokémon (I assume that's what you mean by whole PokeDex), that is a lot easier said than done D= I wouldn't know where to begin.
I think that'd be more work than actually needed, considering item hacking for HG/SS hasn't been researched... At least I don't think. You could probably just modify the amount of TMs given in the script to something like 500 or something.

elementking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To each his own. lol Though if you changed all the TMs to Key Items... Would they still go into the TM part of the Bag or the Key Item part?

Revolve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aww that's a shame.

I did mean Unova pokemon also, yeah and I figured that it might be out of the question
smile.gif

And yeah, giving like 5 TM's when you pick them up sort of like how you did it for stones and balls in VW/BB would be an option. A slightly untidy option but a workaround if you ever do
smile.gif

Anyway, thanks for all the replies guys I appreciate it.

EDIT: Oh, one more thing Drayano/anyone if you don't mind me being lazy (I had a quick glance through the first few pages but couldn't find it), did you ever create any hacks for HG/SS on the same level as VW/BB? I apologize for being completely and intentionally lazy if this is like on the front page somewhere
shy.gif

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, they would go in the Key Items slot x.x Sigh.

Yes, Spirit Gold is my 493 hack of HG, but I was never as fond of it as my other two. It's got the essentials and stuff there but I feel like I can do far more with it. Guess I'll have to see how much free time I get in uni - might work on it there if I'm bored! Check out my YT for the SG link, since I never posted it anywhere else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."