also how do i backup my original screen do i use fsbrowser
and finally sorry does it matter the size of the hscreen

if i want my original screen do i just run tweaks than 45.dol

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use softmii tweak, but theyre essentially the same. Also, you can use fsbrowser, or anyregionchanger to revert later. The healthscreen will automatically resize. Thats all i got!

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
masterjoel201 said:
I use softmii tweak, but theyre essentially the same. Also, you can use fsbrowser, or anyregionchanger to revert later. The healthscreen will automatically resize. Thats all i got!
cool so let me get this straight im on 3.2 so if i want original screen just run ARC
easy peasy thanks
do you now best dimensions for screen and how to change a image into a 45.app

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you grab Healthii it has everything you need to make the 45 or 42 files (45 for you). However I'd use the SoftMii Tweaks to install it because it seems to me that less people had trouble using it.

Follow Dig's advice because I'd cause to you get bricked somehow.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.health is really .app renamed because ice doesn't use other peoples tools and cloned his own cinstaller set to use .health instead of .app

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use healthii to create the install file. it will auto resize your image and it will install with either installer. with the healthii tool just put the file generated on in a folder called healthii in the root of the sd. For the softmii tweak just rename the file that healthii generates to either 00000042.app for an NTSC U wii or 00000045.app for a pal wii and place the file on the root of the sd card. Simple as that. You will however have to obtain a copy of the system menu wad for your region/version. extract it from the semi brick fix disks.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
use healthii to create the install file. it will auto resize your image and it will install with either installer. with the healthii tool just put the file generated on in a folder called healthii in the root of the sd. For the softmii tweak just rename the file that healthii generates to either 00000042.app for an NTSC U wii or 00000045.app for a pal wii and place the file on the root of the sd card. Simple as that. You will however have to obtain a copy of the system menu wad for your region/version. extract it from the semi brick fix disks.
perfect thanks for info
final Q
how do i extraxt my original healthscreen from sysmenu.wad

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't......... you can copy the original 00000045 app from the wii file system with file system browser. I'm not sure where to find the file right off hand but I'm sure someone else does.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, dragon quest 4 bored me