Hacking HDD USB ISO loader

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Both Crediar and Waninkoko have made backup loaders and both are in early stages. Waninkoko's uses his cios along with a elf file to run backups of discs. Crediar's loads backups via usb. Neither have a version released publicly.

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather use Waninkoko's ISO loader at this point. I'd rather burn a disc then have a ton of ISO's on my computer eating up space (Since you could probably only fit 1 at a time on a USB jump drive). Burning a disk seems like the much simpler solution to me.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We don't, only the testers do
frown.gif

darkhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If we can run trimmed games then size would'nt be much of an issue as most Wii games are'nt the full 4gb(total size excluding the garbage data). It would be easier and probably cheaper(in the long run) to use a single USB devices(which are pretty cheap now for decent sizes) . Though the speed could effect the app and how playable games will be. Guess well have to wait and see.

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and let there be more shovelware, this will kill the wii if it makes it easier for the masses some people dont want to open the wii but if they dont have to they wont, i wish it didnt come to this but oh well...

my opinion usb HDD ftw, wouldnt it be so much easier to load all games from 1 easy location rather then have disks sitting everywhere

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
everyone thinks iso loader will kill the wii like dreamcast but it wont because its completely different sigh

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually, as far as I know...PSP is selling better in JAPAN than DS thanks to piracy (even Sony recognizes that xD)

I still buy games I think are worth the buy. And have a modded Wii.

Let's see how this loader ends
ohmy.gif
lol @ people that said: IT'LL BE IMPOSSIBLE!! NOOB!! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1