OP
Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

would it be possible to have 2 partitions. 1 Would be used as default HDD for vWii and the other for the WiiU?

Currently doesn't have a free hdd to test it, would be interesting to know, if someone already tried it.
If the Wii U only recognize a USB, would it be possible to fake a HDD Partition as USB like flipping a special bit/byte (forgot what exactly it was) on some USB's to make them recognized as DD?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

would it be possible to have 2 partitions. 1 Would be used as default HDD for vWii and the other for the WiiU?

Currently doesn't have a free hdd to test it, would be interesting to know, if someone already tried it.
If the Wii U only recognize a USB, would it be possible to fake a HDD Partition as USB like flipping a special bit/byte (forgot what exactly it was) on some USB's to make them recognized as DD?
If you try to resize the Wii U partition and add a second partition to the drive, the Wii U will not recognize it and will ask to format it, so no, it's not possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out