Homebrew hax for TWN/CHN regions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nooby89
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,094
  • Replies Replies 1

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
223
Trophies
0
XP
648
Country
Canada
USA\EUR\JPN\KOR(browserhax and stickerhax) regions have hax entries, but why not TWN/CHN regions ? And Why KOR New 3DS is not compatible with the KOR region hax ? I saw that yellows8 try with oot3dhax to add TWN/CHN(and KOR) payloads but I think he left the project...

There's any explications ?
 
USA\EUR\JPN\KOR(browserhax and stickerhax) regions have hax entries, but why not TWN/CHN regions ? And Why KOR New 3DS is not compatible with the KOR region hax ? I saw that yellows8 try with oot3dhax to add TWN/CHN(and KOR) payloads but I think he left the project...

There's any explications ?

Not enough people here have a TWN/CHN 3ds. Also, lack of games does not help. In China, 3ds flashcarts like the dstwo and sky3ds are easier to come by and cost less than outside of China. It's more economical for them to just get a dstwo and run homebrew that way.

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
 
  • Like
Reactions: nooby89

Site & Scene News