Hacking Having trouble with snes wii port by LoPsT

zeldarocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have put the sens9x folder were it should go and have created a sne9x folder with sub folders called roms and saves, yet when I go ot load game, I am greeted with that "demo" rom

Gnac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're using the Wiimote, select things with 2 instead of 1. The 1 button returns to the game. If using a classic or GC controller, use A instead of B.

zeldarocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the Wiimote, is not an issue, I select things with the button 2 and it still won't even go to the load Rom screen, it will go straight to the demo.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
zeldarocks said:
the Wiimote, is not an issue, I select things with the button 2 and it still won't even go to the load Rom screen, it will go straight to the demo.

Try using the A button, I used to think it wasn't working as well, but that was the issue.

zeldarocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i make my wii detect my classic controller, I plug it in at startup, and it will not detect it

Edit: I can now get to the load screen just fine, but when I go to load my rom, it says "unable to find AD2CBF9C.SRM Press A or 1 to continue"
please help, it will not load!!!

zeldarocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody please help me, I am having trouble getting the VC classic controller working, the Emulator will not even detect the VC controller...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good