Having trouble with Emulation! Need help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Mtlj, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Mtlj
    OP

Mtlj Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm new to all this and I'm looking for some help, in Laymans terms if possible.

Here's the card I have for my 3DS XL which is working smoothly.
    http://www.r4ds-dsi.co.uk/r4i-sdhc-3ds-rts-card-for-nintendo-3ds-v97025dsi-v145_p694.html

Now I'm having trouble finding and adding Emulators on here, looking for SNES and GBA (Mainly GBA) so I can smash some Fire red. How would I go about successfully adding an emulator to this card so I can add the roms to it and play to my hearts content?

2. Mtlj
    OP

Mtlj Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    If anybody has any advice, or has their own working version of Fire red, please feel free to lend me a hand.

3. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    You can emulate GBA games with gbaemu4ds and there are at least two SNES emulators that work with your card.

4. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    SnemulDS is the best SNES emulator, while gbaemu4dsi is the only GBA emu that works on your card.

5. Mtlj
    OP

Mtlj Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    Got the Emulator working but no games seem to work at all. Tried changing the file name from .gba to .agb, .bin, .mb and nothing works FR(E) just gets stuck on "Jump to (02134000)

Can anybody give me some help here?

Last edited by Mtlj, Sep 13, 2015
  6. teampleb

teampleb BAH! DED! X_X

Banned
    Aug 26, 2015
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    If you have a 3DS then just download the YouTube app and run 3DS mode emulators.