Hacking Having problems with Rock Band 3

l283023

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that I can never seem to get my SD card to store downloadable content.

Things that I've noticed,
  • When I DO have DLC on my system memory, start the game, enable SD Card mode, I get "An unknown error has occurred" message when it tries to transfer the DLC to the SD card.
  • When I DO have DLC on my system memory, move it to my SD card from the Wii System menu, start the game, enable SD Card mode, cannot find any DLC in quickplay.
  • When I DO NOT have DLC on my system memory and DO have DLC on my SD Card, start the game, enable SD Card mode, cannot find any DLC in quickplay.
  • When I DO NOT have DLC on my system memory and DO NOT have DLC on my SD Card, start the game, enable SD Card mode, redownload a song from the Rock Band store, it appears to download and move to the SD Card, hover over the DLC in quickplay, get a message saying "This song cannot be restored to Wii system memory", go to the Wii System menu, find that the DLC is on the Wii system memory rather than the SD Card.
I've tried using 3 different USB Loaders (cfg, GX, and Wiiflow).
I've tried different IOS's (222 with base 37 merged with 38, and 249 with base 57)

This is the SD Card I use.
http://www3.pny.com/...k-P2340C40.aspx

Any help on the solution would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.