Hacking having problems with micro SDHC...

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
The card reader that comes with the M3 Real does read SDHC cards right? I think I am putting the card into the reader right and inserting into my usb slot. The computer sees a removable drive, but when I click on the drive it says please insert disk. Am I doing something wrong?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would buy a new card reader if I were you. They only cost a few bucks. I have heard the one that comes with the M3 Real can ruin your SD card.

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
okay cool sounds good to me. I won't use the card reader it came with then. I think I found another way though.. My phone is reading the SDHC card.. So I am going to transfer everything to the card through my phone.. Hopefully it works.. Looks like it is.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had two of these that came with the cards I ordered and have used them steadily over the past year without any problems at all, I use adata class 6 4GB microsdhc cards and some 1GB kingston cards that came with my cell phone, never had one problem.

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually continued to mess around with the card reader. Turns out pushing alot harder does the trick. I was so afraid that I was going to break the card, but it didn't and I managed to get all my games on the card no problem. Now everything works fine. I got a Class 6 8 GB Transcend micro SDHC card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...