having problems with micro SDHC...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Dark Justice, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    The card reader that comes with the M3 Real does read SDHC cards right? I think I am putting the card into the reader right and inserting into my usb slot. The computer sees a removable drive, but when I click on the drive it says please insert disk. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Magmorph

Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
    I would buy a new card reader if I were you. They only cost a few bucks. I have heard the one that comes with the M3 Real can ruin your SD card.

3. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    okay cool sounds good to me. I won't use the card reader it came with then. I think I found another way though.. My phone is reading the SDHC card.. So I am going to transfer everything to the card through my phone.. Hopefully it works.. Looks like it is.

4. RchUncleSkeleton

RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

Feb 2, 2009
    United States
    California, USA
    I've had two of these that came with the cards I ordered and have used them steadily over the past year without any problems at all, I use adata class 6 4GB microsdhc cards and some 1GB kingston cards that came with my cell phone, never had one problem.

5. Dark Justice
    OP

Dark Justice Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Dayton, Ohio
    I actually continued to mess around with the card reader. Turns out pushing alot harder does the trick. I was so afraid that I was going to break the card, but it didn't and I managed to get all my games on the card no problem. Now everything works fine. I got a Class 6 8 GB Transcend micro SDHC card.