Homebrew Having problems with game save for Majora's Mask WAD

Robot4021

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is getting a bit frustrating. I downloaded a WAD for Zelda MM, played it a bit then wanted to transfer a save over it (to have the game fully competed). Every time I went to transfer the save, it would say something like you need to play the game before you can transfer this save. So I copied the save I already had to the SD card, went to the computer and checked the save file. Apparently the file was in a NARP folder, and I was trying to use a NARE save (NARE = usa NARP = eu). The thing is I downloaded the WAD under a USA NTSC-U file. I just though to myself whatever, and tried to transfer a PAL save over. It completed the transfer with no problem, but when I went to check the game, there was no data there at all.

So after doing all that, I uninstalled the WAD, found another WAD that claimed to be USA version on youtube, installed that, and tried to transfer over a save. I was getting the same error that said I needed to play first. Well I played a bit and I still couldn't transfer, but this save appears to be NARP as well.

Does anyone know of a solution to this.. or at least give me a 100% guaranteed NTSC version of Majoras Mask.

Thanks..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)