Hacking Having problems buying ANY flashcart

Hidden Sniper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems EVERY site ONLY takes Visa. Even despite having Mastercard logos on their site (after I sign up for each one, you discover they only take Visa despite displaying the logo, very annoying). I tried running out to the store and getting a prepaid Visa card, only to find out that they don't take that either. So now I have Mastercard, a prepaid Visa, and Paypal. Does anyone know of somewhere that takes any of these? What are my options? :glare:

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a Mastercard at Real Hot Stuff last week. The American site, not the HK one, not saying the HK one doesn't take it, just that I don't know for sure.

guard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some will take Paypal if you send them an email (like these). Apparently PayPal would ban them if they found the account was being used for flashcarts.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
this thread is almost 1 month old but

i had no issues using "pre-paid" visa on realhotstuff, i had issues with nds-card because fashionpay charged me more than 10% for fees which was over the limite of the card.....

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Seems EVERY site ONLY takes Visa. Even despite having Mastercard logos on their site (after I sign up for each one, you discover they only take Visa despite displaying the logo, very annoying). I tried running out to the store and getting a prepaid Visa card, only to find out that they don't take that either. So now I have Mastercard, a prepaid Visa, and Paypal. Does anyone know of somewhere that takes any of these? What are my options? :glare:
www.zhuzhuchina.com takes PayPal. www.eachmall.me takes at least Visa.
I have good experiences with both. Good prices as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-